Financial Crime Risk Associate with German
Let us introduce you the job offer by EY GDS Poland – a member of the global integrated service delivery center network by EY.
Do you have aptitude for project management within a process driven role? There is a great need for specialists who will support the coordination of various Risk Management processes and monitoring activities to secure EY and its professional staff.
In order to fulfil the requirements of the EU Anti Money Laundering regulations and provide comprehensive reports for Client Quick Checks, we are extending a team of analysts to support our client serving teams in Germany and Austria. The role focuses on performing research within the German and Austrian markets in databases provided. If you have excellent attention to detail and like to balance both working with databases and maintaining personal customer support, this role is a good fit for you. We are about to launch this new ship for the deep waters, therefore it is a favourable moment to join in!
As a new recruit, you will go through a comprehensive training provided by the Risk Management and Compliance teams to ensure the EU AML regulations and Client Quick Checks have no secrets at all.
Your key responsibilities
- Provide first point of contact for guidance or queries: Formulate answers to client questions written or spoken
- Responsible for quality of output through internal review mechanisms
- Compliance review
- Allocate workflow and ensure delivery in agreed timelines
- Manage tasks and activities in a timely manner and be responsible for specific outcomes
- Plan and organize your own work and keep others informed of status and activities
Skills and attributes for success
Motivated, proactive, self-driven, independent thinker. Detailed oriented and persistent. Ready to engage in new topics and learn legal regulations and tools. Open minded with great organizational/analytical skills.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Strong communication skills
- Good analytical and critical thinking skills
- Problem solving skills
- Technical skills: efficiency with MS Office Tools (Excel, Word, Power Point etc.)
- Language skills: very good German and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Experience and knowledge in the area of risk management
- Completed business studies or law degree
- Experience with German speaking client
What we look for
We’re interested in hiring a committed professional with a high sense of engagement and self-improvement, preferably experienced with basic databases and oriented to timely deliveries. We expect new joiners to be diligent and prompt to involve the team as often as required.
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.