EY is looking for a Manager to join our Financial Crime Technology Consulting team within our Financial Crime practice. We have large scale plans to expand our already market leading Financial Crime Technology practice and anticipate continued growth throughout the next five years. We need excellent people to join us and be part of our exciting growth strategy. We are a diverse team with a culture of embracing our people for who they are and empowering them to use their voice to help others find theirs.
We are driven by a purpose to detect and disrupt Financial Crime, supporting EY’s NextWave strategy to deliver long-term value to clients, people, and society, we believe we are well positioned to help our clients transform Financial Crime to respond to the challenges they face. This may be through creating the financial crime function of the future, implementing cutting edge innovative technology and data, hosting hackathons, and building assets while focusing on regulatory and customer needs. We need excellent people to join us and be part of our exciting growth strategy.
Your scope of duties:
You will support our financial services clients across a range of Financial Crime issues and challenges and enable our clients to better manage their financial crime risks. In addition, you will play a key role in supporting the development of new business opportunities.
Drawing on your industry knowledge and experience, you will provide innovative insights to our clients, adapt methods and practices to fit the operational team and cultural needs and contribute to thought leadership. You will also actively improve operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives, in line with EY’s commitment to quality.
As a Manager your role will require you to manage teams or parts of teams on engagements of different sizes and will be under the guidance of Senior Managers and Director. Your leadership will expect you to anticipate and identify risks and raise any issues with them as appropriate. As an influential member of the team, you will help to create a positive learning culture and will coach and counsel junior team members to assist in their professional development. You will lead by example and act as a role model for our people in the way that you live our values.
You can expect leading class learning and development tailored to your unique interests and motivations. You’ll be given all the skills, knowledge, and opportunities to progress and become ready to build a better working world for our people, our clients and the communities that support us.
- Manage and deliver Financial Crime engagements
- Create a compelling future vision and strategy
- Assist in managing financial aspects of engagements by organising staffing, tracking fees, and communicating issues to engagement partners
- Participate in business development initiatives
- Build strong internal relationship within the Financial Crime practice and within Consulting
- Develop people through effectively supervising, coaching, and mentoring staff
- Conduct performance reviews and contribute to performance feedback for staff
- Contribute to people initiatives including recruiting, retaining and training Financial Crime professionals
- You will be able to demonstrate project experience and client knowledge gained from professional practise across several the following areas of Financial Crime Technology:
- KYC, Customer Due Diligence and customer risk rating methodology
- Transaction Monitoring
- Name screening, payments screening and adverse media screening
- Financial Crime Target Operating Model
- 5+ years’ related work experience leading teams e.g., Financial Crime change and transformation, Financial Crime IT, Financial Crime project management, Financial Crime systems implementation and optimisation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for stakeholder management, report writing, client presentations, and project management
- Agile experience and/or Scrum Master Certification
- Financial Crime Certifications such as ICA or ACAMS
- Experience with process simplification and optimisation
- Experience with one or more financial crime solution providers
What we offer:
We offer an attractive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
- Support in acquiring qualifications and certificates, (which?)
- Udemy for Business – access to over 3000 courses,
- Go Fluent – platform that offers language courses on various levels,
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and an opportunity to earn an MBA title of a reputable Hult International Business School,
- Career Counselor – assigned experienced advisor, who will support your career growth in EY,
- Innovate EY – unique program thanks to which you can create your own start-up utilizing our know-how and financing,
- EY Care&Wellness – benefits program.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching we develop outstanding leaders who play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now!