At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Forensic Technology & Discovery team (FTDS) practice the full lifecycle of data analysis, from the early stages of identification and collection, through to management, analysis, reporting and production. Using state-of-the-art tools and techniques, our team support clients in dealing with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes.
Our FTDS team practice the full lifecycle of data analysis, from the early stages of identification and collection, through to management, analysis, review and production. Our engagements typically require working with large, and often disparate, volumes of electronically stored, structured and unstructured information, and the application of advanced analytics techniques. We work with clients in the financial services (retail banking, corporate banking, investment banking and insurance), supporting investigations, disputes and proactive risk detection.
The Opportunity ForensicTechnologyRecruitment
As a Manager in our team, you will be responsible for multiple client engagements and you will be specifically responsible for developing the team’s data collection and related disciplines. You will build your career by leading projects, managing and training a team to produce high quality outputs, ensuring that deadlines are met, and client requirements are satisfied. You will actively establish, maintain and strengthen market relationships with clients through delivery and proactive market activity. By drawing on your knowledge and experience, you'll create innovative commercial insights for EY clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of project lifecycle from client onboarding, to financial management and project completion
- Utilise pre-existing industry experience of eDiscovery and forensic software.
- Interact with clients directly to provide any required support in relation to the engagement
- Work closely with all team members to ensure critical deadlines are met and engagement quality is at a high standard
- Taking a significant role in the development of the junior team, sharing knowledge and supporting their development through practical learning
- Use problem solving approaches to overcome unexpected issues, both technical and operational
- Participate on business development activities and maintain relationships with internal and external clients
Skills & attributes for success:
Working within this role involves a varied combination of technical skills, client contact, business development, team building, and project management. This role has great potential to help shape the growth of our team, exploit market opportunities and to progress your career at EY.
To qualify for the role you must have:
- Academic qualifications with a degree in the field of forensic computing or appropriate work experience within the eDiscovery or Forensic Computing industry
- Experience of working with common eDiscovery and forensic software products, including EnCase (EnCE if possible), FTK, Cellebrite, Nuix, Relativity and Brainspace.
- Expertise processing and analysing large volumes of unstructured and structured data
- Solution-oriented approach to the delivery and implementation of projects, as well as the ability to build strong relationships with your teams and clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, and any additional language is considered as a plus
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Adaptable and able to build strong relationships
Ideally you’ll also have:
- Law firm experience or demonstrable experience working with lawyers
- Intellectually rigorous, with extremely strong analytical skills and a passion for data
- Seeking high levels of ownership and responsibility
- Exposure to SQL programming and design of relational databases
What we look for:
Individuals at EY thrive when they have an adaptable working style with self-initiative and the ability to learn quickly in a dynamic and reactive team. We are looking for tenacious and curious individuals with a desire to ‘get to the bottom’ of things. You will be both intellectually rigorous, a strong technical ability as well as adaptable and able to build strong relationships.
What working at EY offers:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and with FlexEY you can select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we are dedicated to making EY the best employer.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Make your mark.
Who we are:
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
Prior to finalizing your application, you will be asked to provide personal information across several dimensions of diversity and inclusiveness. The information you provide is kept entirely confidential and will not be used to evaluate your candidacy. We collect this data to help us analyse our recruitment process holistically and implement actions that promote diversity and inclusiveness. While optional, we encourage you to provide this information to hold us accountable towards our goal of building a better working world. Read more about our commitment to diversity& inclusiveness here . We ask because it matters!