EY is a global leader in Assurance, Tax, Transactions and Advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 280 000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of EY Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1600 people for 30 years.
Our Forensic and Integrity Services (FIS) Department advises clients and their outside legal counsels on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes on various matters. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. Our dynamic and talented FIS group is currently seeking candidates for a career opportunity as a Manager.
· Develop strong relationships across a network of existing and future clients and key stakeholders.
· Manage key components of client engagements including strategy, planning, risk assessment, team management, engagement economics and delivery of exceptional client service.
· Understand the client’s industry and recognize key performance drivers, business trends and industry developments.
· Develop people: conduct timely reviews and provide feedback to the team members, lead engagement team sessions, participate recruiting efforts.
· Participate in client pursuits and develop proposal content.
· Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge and enhance service delivery.
To qualify, candidates must have:
· A bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related areas is preferred; a graduate degree is a plus.
· Professional designation (e.g., CPA, CFA, CFE, CIA) will be an asset.
· A minimum of 5 years of relevant investigation, internal control, compliance or audit experience.
· Excellent written and oral proficiency in English.
· Advanced written and verbal communications skills.
· Ability to develop detailed work plans, manage multiple projects, and lead team members.
· Strong financial, analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills.
· Substantial knowledge of office applications including Excel and PowerPoint.
· Dedication to teamwork and excellent leadership skills.
· No restrictions for domestic and international travels.
· Male candidates must have fulfilled military service obligations.