EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services.
The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Our 260,000 people, in more than 150 countries, are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do. Our offices around the world use the same methodology and are linked through an integrated technology platform to enable instantaneous communication and collaboration among team members, regardless of location. As a member of Ernst & Young Global, in Turkey we operate in 5 offices located in Istanbul, Ankara, Bursa and Izmir, with more than 1000 people for 30 years
Our Forensic and Integrity Services (FIS) practice advises corporations and their outside legal counsel on complex business matters that involve financial, fraud and forensic investigations and economic damages arising from disputes on various matters. EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends in fraud and forensic investigations and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law. Our dynamic and talented FIS group is currently seeking the right candidate for a career opportunity as a Senior.
To qualify for this challenging and rewarding position that offers an excellent opportunity for career advancement, candidates must have:
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Economics or related areas is preferred
· 3-5 years of experience in a relevant sector
· Excellent written and oral proficiency in English is a must, (proficiency in Arabic, German or Russian is a plus)
· Strong analytical, technical, and interpersonal skills
· Fulfilment of military service obligations is a plus
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· No restrictions for domestic and international travel
· Work on multiple client engagement teams and perform fraud and forensic investigations, compliance advisory services, forensic technology, expert witness services, and financial and economic analysis.
· Develop productive working relationships with client.
· Deliver high quality products
· Regularly update supervisors for the engagement status and participate in engagement planning and service delivery.
· Stay informed of business/economic developments and their impact to the client.
· Foster an efficient, innovative, and team-oriented work environment.
· Commit to developing knowledge. Use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery. Seek out and attend both internally held and external technical training. Maintain an educational program to continually develop skills.
· Achieve growth. Understand EY's service lines and actively seek/encourage team members to identify opportunities for EY to provide quality services.
· Assist in preparing working papers, schedules and reports that will be delivered to our clients and other parties.
· Contribute to people initiatives, including training activities.
· Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures.
· Both domestic and international travel is required on occasion.