At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Forensics team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develops business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
- Highly motivated, multicultural and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- The rapidly growing Forensic & Integrity Services department is currently seeking candidates that are focusing on accounting and pursue the Certified Public Accountant and to support our team with additional audit capabilities.
Your key responsibilities
- Working part time in audit, you will audit annual and consolidated financial statements of companies from a wide range of industries – in doing so, you will be able to further deepen your accounting knowledge and also get to know our innovative audit approach
- Continuous education through participation in various trainings on topics such as auditing, accounting, etc.
- Supporting on investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) in different sectors as well as assisting in the development and implementation of guidelines, codes and anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies
- Assisting in conducting interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports
- Support in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems
- Working on compliance risk and performance assessments. Assisting in third-party risk management and integrity checks. Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in economics, business administration, accounting, finance, audit or in other related relevant fields
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and German or French/Italian is prerequisite – any additional language considered as a plus
- Knowledge of Compliance and Risk Management, Fraud Schemes, Accounting and Finance
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Practical experience in a similar type of work
- Good IT knowledge, a flair for figures, attention to detail and interest in understanding the legal framework of economic crimes
- Assertive and proactive approach to the execution of projects as well as the ability to network effectively within large organizations and build relationships with individuals and clients
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online (ID 149980). For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.