- Full Time
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in economics, business administration, accounting, finance, audit or in other related relevant fields
- At least 7 years relevant working experience in connection with compliance, investigations, internal audit, financial audit, risk management or equivalent;
- Extensive knowledge in Compliance, Risk Management, Fraud Schemes etc.
- Experience and knowledge of the legal framework (local and international) in the areas of the prevention and combating of money laundering, financing of terrorism, and sanctions;
- ACCA, CFE and/or CAMS certificate is a plus;
- Previous experience in a Big4 company or other consulting companies is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong project management skills, including coaching and leading teams
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and interest in understanding the legal framework of economic crimes
Build your career as a Forensics team member and help our customers avoid financial loss, reputational damage and accompany our customers on their transformation journey to better assume their corporate responsibility.
What you can expect
- Leading and executing investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) in various industry sectors
- Leading and executing compliance risk and performance assessments. Assisting in third-party risk management and integrity checks. Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Conducting investigative and/or process interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports.
- Supporting in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems;
- Leading the development and implementation of guidelines and codes as well as anti-fraud and compliance communication strategies
- Overseeing and supporting the preparation of client presentations, reports and status updates, and the documentation of work performed, findings and observations, and recommendations;
- Promoting awareness of Investigation and Compliance services in the local market and securing contracts for new engagements;
- Managing and developing the Forensic team through on the job training;
A successful Manager will:
· Help to mentor, coach and counsel team members and help EY to build an inclusive culture and high performing teams
· Maximize operational efficiencies on engagements
· Enhance EYs brand through strong external relationships across a network of existing and future clients
· Provide strategic and relevant insight, connectedness and responsiveness to all clients to anticipate their needs
· Maximize business development opportunities through leveraging of networks across other EY service offers and geographies