At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Forensics team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e. forensic accountants, lawyers, data analysts, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develops business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat fraud, bribery and corruption. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
- Highly motivated, multicultural and dedicated team where you can expect new challenges every day that will allow you to build on your knowledge and expertise
- The rapidly growing Forensic & Integrity Services department is currently seeking the right candidate for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensics team in Zurich
- As the only one of the Big 4 with a specialized cross-border practice dedicated to the Financial Services Sector, we offer our clients seamless, consistent and high-quality services around the globe.
Your key responsibilities
- Investigation of allegations of non-compliance and/or compliance issues, fraud and other cases of “business not as usual”
- Work on request of authorities, research, analyze and report issues
- Support on projects including writing proposals, overseeing fieldwork and preparing deliverables ensuring a high-quality integrated service is provided on time
- Support audits and investigations through specialized know how in Financial Crime prevention and fraud related topics (e.g., Assessments of whistleblowing programs, fraud risks, diversity & inclusion and related regulatory audit topics)
- Analysis and optimization of Financial Crime compliance management systems (e.g., identification and assessment of compliance risks, KYC, AML, and Sanction’s compliance)
- Assessment of compliance management systems (concept, suitability, effectiveness)
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the financial services industry and marketplace
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Work in an interdisciplinary team with backgrounds in Legal, Compliance, Audit and IT
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Strong academic record
- Two to four years work experience either in Consulting at a similar position or within the Compliance/Legal/ Audit Department of a Financial Services company in the Banking/Wealth management/Insurance areas
- Knowledge and previous working experience in the field of Investigation, Compliance or Audit
- Excellent German and English skills (written and verbal), French and Italian are a plus
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments as well as sensitive and adversarial situations
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Critical thinker with very good attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking and customer oriented
- Assertive and confident interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Continuous personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
- Possibility to acquire another degree (CPA, ACCA, CFE, etc.)
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position online (ID 563161)). For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.