At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
To better reflect this, ‘The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.’ is our new promise to our people.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY’s Forensic & Integrity Services (Forensics) provide a variety of services to help organizations throughout the compliance and anti-fraud cycle. Our services help clients to proactively protect, detect or respond to fraud, misconduct and non-compliance matters regardless of whether the matters have already incurred or just curious to be incurred in the organizations.
Your key responsibilities
- Our services help clients to proactively protect, detect or respond to fraud, misconduct and non-compliance matters regardless of whether the matters have already incurred or just curious to be incurred in the organizations.
- EY is on the cutting-edge in current trends of fraud invention, fraud prevention and forensic data analytics and serves as a quality-focused liaison between our clients and the law.
- We have collaboratively working teams worldwide. Our team in Thailand will work closely with Forensics team in the U.S., U.K, Hong Kong, Singapore, Japan and others. We are part of a global network of over 1000 forensic services professionals within the EY global organization.
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Bachelor's or master’s degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, law or business-related fields
- Excellent oral and written English skills (including strong presentation skills)
- Computer skills (e.g., MS Office)
- Committed to providing quality outcomes
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working experience in Fraud Auditing is preferable
- Working experience in Auditing is advantageous
What we look for
We’re interested in passionate leaders, with the intellectual curiosity to actively pursue new knowledge in the rapidly changing world of document review. Naturally you’ll need a strong background in integrating technology-assisted reviews using and a wide range of analytics techniques, such as prioritized review, predictive coding, and threading. But we’re not just looking for strong technical skills – we’re interested in people that have the ability to nurture relationships, both internal and external, and are committed to intimately understanding our client’s needs. If you’re looking to become part of a community of advisors where you’ll make a measurable difference across some of the most prestigious businesses around, this role is for you.
What we offer
We offer a competitive remuneration package. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.