Within EY Forensics practice, we help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance, and business disputes that could otherwise detract from client efforts to achieve their company's potential. We draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring, and prevention to identify issues that need attention and resolution. Our service is about helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
Your Key Responsibilities
You will execute/lead client engagements related to financial fraud investigations (e.g., asset tracing, money laundering, suspected violation of ethics, regulatory investigations & open-source intelligence), FCPA (Foreign corrupt practices Act) / UKBA (United Kingdom Bribery Act) compliance reviews, fraud risk assessment.
- Your client responsibilities:
- Execution on client engagement – ensuring quality delivery as per engagement letter.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans, and activities of the firm.
- Understand business & industry issues/trends.
- Demonstrate an application and solution-based approach to the problem-solving technique. The same can be utilized for research on the delivery of solutions.
- Preparation of working papers and client folders.
- Your people responsibilities – You will :
- Contribute to effective teamwork in internal engagement situations
- Support knowledge sharing efforts and continually improve processes so that the work team can capture and leverage the knowledge
Skills And Attributes For Success
- Being able to executing the work of a portfolio of forensic projects
- Being able ro constantly develop your understanding of our client's industries, identifying trends, risks, and opportunities for improvement.
- Being able to use technology to distribute your knowledge of leading-practice and enhance service delivery
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Being fourth-year students at Top Universities such as FTU, RMIT, UEH, ULaw…;
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking) – English and Vietnamese;
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, willing to learn and creative;
- Being self-d evelopment at work and having long-term commitment (qualified interns can have official employment after internship duration)
Ideally, you'll also have
- Strong interpersonal skills, report writing skills, and a good understanding of client business are essential.
- Be highly flexible, adaptable, and creative.
- Comfortable interacting with senior executives (within the firm and at the client)
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory responsibility.
What We Look For
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What Working At EY Offers
EY offers a competitive remuneration package commensurate with your work experience, where you will be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You'll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We'll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We'll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You'll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.