Working for our clients, we ensure that technology and information systems contribute to increasing the value of the business, increasing the effectiveness of operations and reducing risk. By implementing consulting projects, we combine technical and business knowledge, taking into account various points of view within our Clients' organizations, as well as the changing regulatory environment. As part of our Risk and Regulatory Compliance Team, we carry out various advisory and audit projects.
Your scope of duties:
- Business process reviews,
- Reviews of IT processes,
- Analysis, organization and supervision over data quality,
- Data analysis using various tools (SQL, SAS, R).
- Willingness to develop in at least one of the areas of our services,
- Analytical skills,
- Good organization of work and commitment,
- Ability to work in a team and ease in establishing contacts,
- Very good knowledge of English and Polish.
- Status of a student or graduate of master's studies in economic, financial or science fields,
- Activity in scientific associations, student organizations.
We will also appreciate:
- Interest in information technologies,
- Knowledge of data analysis tools,
- Participation in internships, interesting academic initiatives or volunteer activity.
What we offer:
- Paid internships, if you want to reconcile career with studies,
- A permanent job if you already have a bachelor's or master's degree and are available full-time,
- Direct participation in projects in Poland and Europe,
- Work in international teams,
- Possibility of dynamic development,
- Friendly working atmosphere.
- Support in acquiring qualifications and certificates,
- Udemy for Business – access to over 3000 courses,
- Go Fluent – platform that offers language courses on various levels,
- EY Badges – global certification of your competencies and an opportunity to earn an MBA title of a reputable Hult International Business School,
- Career Counselor – assigned experienced advisor, who will support your career growth in EY,
- Innovate EY – unique program thanks to which you can create your own start-up utilizing our know-how and financing,
- EY Care&Wellness – benefits program.
About EY Poland:
We are a global consulting company – we help entrepreneurs, organizations and societies to utilize their potential in the best way. Audit, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transaction teams ask unexpected questions to be able to find new answers to complex challenges that today’s world faces.
We currently employ over 300 000 exceptional people in over 150 countries in the world. In Poland we are over 5000, we work in: Warsaw, Gdańsk, Katowice, Cracow, Łódź, Poznań, Rzeszów and Wrocław.
Together we create amazing things every day. We have people, a development path and trainings, thanks to which you will be able to grow quickly while gaining experience on various projects.
We care about the environment – not only the business one. EY announced – as the first company out of the Big 4 – a plan to reduce the emission of CO2 to achieve the goal of Net Zero emission in 2025. As a part of this plan we have reduced our global greenhouse gas emission in the financial year 2021 by as much as 60% and we have reached the goal of negative CO2 emission on the scale of the whole organization.
EY is an employer of equal opportunities, we appreciate diversity in knowledge and experience of our employees. EY ensure that every candidate has an equal chance in the recruitment process, no matter the gender, age, race, religion, sexual orientation, origin, disability or any other legally protected basis according to the applicable law.