At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organisations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist organisations to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
We understand how organisations navigate complex environments; how pressures, attitudes and culture influence employee actions; and how to leverage data analytics to improve compliance and investigation outcomes. We are committed to making integrity the cornerstone of a better working world.
We're currently looking for Digital Forensics and Incident Response Manager and Senior Managers across our offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Perth, Auckland or Brisbane.
Your key responsibilities
- Support clients through Cyber Incident Response across e-mail, ransomware or other security breaches and respond to their requests in a timely and accurate manner.
- Lead team members to carry out client response and co-ordination
- Provide end to end oversight on all Incident Response projects, including engagement hygiene – Understand Risk, and Independence within a Big 4 landscape, or similarly established organisation
- Manage projects throughout the entire Incident response process.
- Maintain excellent communication with clients to communicate the progress and any issues of all assignments.
- Provide high-quality client deliverables, which offer value and insight for the client.
- Support the development of team members and the growth/cohesion of the team. (Senior Manager)
Digital Forensics background will be a significant advantage. This involves the ability to capture and analyse data forensically in FTK, Encase, Paladin and conduct further analysis as required.
Experience in the use of Nuix and Relativity processing and hosting tools would be advantageous.
To qualify for the role you must have
- 8-10 years’ experience in the area of Digital Forensics and Incident Response (Senior Manager)
- 5-7 years’ experience in the area of Digital Forensics and Incident Response (Manager)
- Proven industry experience within forensic collections.
- Proven industry experience within forensic collections.
- Outstanding organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- Strong project management skills including the ability to interpret a variety of instructions provided in written or oral form.
- Flexibility and adaptability to handle a changing and growing workload.
- Experience with Cyber Security Software or Firewall software.
- Proficiency in forensic techniques and the most commonly used forensic tools.
- Able to delegate tasks to appropriate inter-department team members and lead teams of diverse makeup.
- Assure quality, accuracy and timeliness of all deliverables
- Ability to foster positive and professional relationships at all levels internally and externally.
- Ability to solve problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations where only limited standards exist
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or a related field
- Experience within a similar consulting environment is highly desirable
- Demonstrated record of building and leading successful teams
- Demonstrated/Documented skills as a subject matter expert in the field of digital forensics and cyber incident response
- Works flexibly with a variety of team members – we work on a variety of projects at the same time, each of which can be staffed differently and with different client demands
- Responsibilities, Qualifications, Certifications – demonstrated record of recognised industry credentials and interest in the latest developments across the cyber landscape
What we offer
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Continuous learning: personalised career development including coaching, experiences and formal learning so you’ll develop the mindset and skills you’ll need to thrive in the future.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
At EY, you’ll be rewarded and recognised based on your performance and our comprehensive benefits package can be tailored to your individual needs.
We hold a collective commitment to foster an environment where all differences are valued and respected, practices are equitable, and everyone experiences a sense of belonging. If you require any adjustments to the recruitment process in order to equitably participate, we encourage you to advise us at the time of application via email@example.com or phone +61 3 8650 7788 (option 2).
We understand the importance of social distancing at this time so our recruitment and onboarding process may be managed virtually so we can continue to prioritise the safety and wellbeing of EY people, clients, guests and the broader public.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.