Successful organizations depend on their reputation for keeping promises, respecting laws and behaving ethically to maintain stakeholder trust. EY Forensic & Integrity Services professionals help organizations protect and restore enterprise and financial reputation. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs to help better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Embracing integrity means doing what you say you will do, with unerring commitment. This can make it easier to attract and retain talented people and harness their skills to grow your business. A foundation built on integrity is critical because today’s talent values purpose-driven organizations. It can also help you develop stronger partnerships with suppliers and work more effectively with employees, investors, regulators and influencers. Our integrated approach ranges from enhancements in areas of perceived weakness or issues — including governance, controls, culture and data insights — to full organizational design and structural implementation.
As a Senior Consultant you’ll build valued relationships with external clients and internal peers and develop a portfolio of projects by focusing on high value opportunities. You’ll lead presentations and proposals for complex projects or elements of highly complex projects and provide subject matter insight to bids and proposals. Drawing on your skills and experience, you’ll create innovative commercial insights for clients, adapt methods and practices to fit operational team and cultural needs, and contribute to thought leadership.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Consultant in the Forensics team, you are required to lead and grow a team and to provide strategic sourcing services related to regulatory compliance, corporate governance, fraud risk assessments, enterprise risk management, internal controls to our clients. You are also required to assist organizations to maintain effective and efficient controls, in order to manage organizational and strategic risks.
You will be responsible for managing multiple client engagement teams at an executive level within the practice and the firm. You can expect to work with high level client personnel to address compliance, financial, and operational risks as well as perform internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis. You will assess the client’s current state internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk.
Provide guidance and share knowledge with team members and participate in performing procedures especially focusing on complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. You are required to work with the team and the client to create plans for accomplishing engagement objectives and a strategy that complies with professional standards and advise clients to understand and manage their business risks and verify the validity of their business information.
Brief the engagement team on the client's IA environment and industry IA trends. Maintain relationships with client management to manage expectations of service, including work products, timing, and deliverables. Demonstrate a thorough understanding of compliance, financial, and operational risks along with performing internal control testing, develop internal audit plans, and provide internal audit services on an outsourcing basis. Assess internal controls and SOX framework in order to mitigate risk and apply it to client situations
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in the Forensics domain coupled with a background in internal & external audit, risk advisory and compliance and risk assessment with a consulting firm.
- Broad industry expertise and network, and with an establishes experience with a top tier consulting firm
- Lead a team of professionals to combine diverse cross-border experience with local knowledge across a broad spectrum of industries
- Work effectively as a member of a worldwide network of professional advisors, sharing responsibility, providing support, maintaining communication, and updating senior team members on progress
- Strong understanding of expectations of regulators and international organisations such as FATF.
- Should have experience in governance, internal audit and risk finance
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Working experience in the MENA region
- Prior experience in consulting firm
- Fluent Arabic communication skills
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand-new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.