- Full Time
Despite the best efforts of internal controls and risk departments, corporate fraud continues to challenge businesses across the globe. From asset misappropriation to financial statement, no company is immune. When facing acts of fraud, government regulatory inquiries, major litigation or transactional disputes, clients know that we have the investigative experience they need, when they need it.
Our Forensic & Integrity Services team is growing exponentially, and as a Senior you’ll play a key role in that growth. Working with clients across all industries, you’ll help develop innovative recommendations to some of the most challenging fraud issues around. Since we work with such a diverse portfolio of clients across industries, you can expect to take on a wide range of fraud prevention and detection projects, making this a great place to develop your skills and business knowledge. Because all clients have unique issues, it’s no exaggeration to say you’ll never be doing the same type of investigation for too long. You’ll be part of a team that works with our clients’ legal counsel, internal audit and compliance departments investigating complex issues and developing practical solutions that address operational challenges. It’s all about using your technical skills to creatively assess and resolve our clients’ needs from the front lines.
As a Senior Forensic consultant, you will participate in Forensic projects in various industry sectors, including pharmaceuticals, oil & gas, automotive, telecommunications, industrial production, retails sales, consumer goods production, real estate, financial services, etc.
What you can contribute – skills for shaping the future
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in economics, business administration, accounting, finance, audit or in other related relevant fields
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in connection with external audit, internal audit, risk management or equivalent
- ACCA and / or CFE certificate is a plus
- Previous experience in consulting companies is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong Romanian is required
- Strong project management skills, including coaching and leading teams
- Strong analytical skills, attention to detail and interest in understanding the legal framework of economic crimes
What you can expect
- Executing investigations of any type of misconduct (e.g. fraud, bribery, corruption) in various industry sectors
- Executing compliance risk and performance assessments. Assisting in third-party risk management and integrity checks. Working with clients, fraud investigators, internal and external auditors, forensic technology experts, lawyers and regulatory authorities in sensitive and sometimes adversarial situations.
- Conducting investigative and/or process interviews, technology assisted document reviews, data analysis and preparing reports.
- Supporting in the design and implementation of compliance and anti-fraud management systems;
- Overseeing and supporting the preparation of client presentations, reports and status updates, and the documentation of work performed, findings and observations, and recommendations;
What else is in it for you?
- EY will cover the cost of relevant certifications, national&international trainings
- Hybrid work model
- Extra vacation days when public holidays fall on a weekend
- Top notch counselling, mentorship, working with professionals with global experience
- Medical coverage for you and your family
- Most globally integrated knowledge system
- EY Community: more than 15 tribes for shared hobbies
- Bookster library at the office and plenty of discounts