The Forensic Technology & eDiscovery team is a group of technical specialists that leverages data and technology to investigate high-profile financial crime matters related to fraud, corruption, money-laundering, misconducts and support the enforcement of regulatory requirements.
The nature of our work requires the collection, processing and management of large sets of communications, documents and records from a wide array of information systems. We combine deep investigation expertise with Forensic and technology to accelerate the fact-finding process.
- The rapidly growing Forensic department is currently seeking the right candidates for an excellent career opportunity in the Forensic Technology team.
- You will be responsible for providing critical support to our teams of investigators, clients, legal counsels and regulators in fact-finding activities.
- Our methodology incorporates advanced data analysis technologies such as natural language processing, machine learning, predictive coding, social network analysis and automation. You will receive training on our forensic technologies and the opportunity to contribute to innovation.
- You will have a unique, career changing opportunity to play a key role in the growth and strategy of the team.
Your key responsibilities
- Lead the investigation of cyber-attacks for our customers, such as the encryption of data by ransomware. This involves taking over the technical work steps as well as the direct customer communication or lead the incident team in resolving the attack.
- Analyze network traffic as well as all other types of artifacts or activities of our customers and derive indications of incidents, risks and possible countermeasures.
- Reconstruct multi-stage cyber-attacks using forensic analyses of IT systems and develop own methods and tools in our IT forensic laboratory
- Conduct workshops and incident simulations with our national and international customers and create a functioning emergency with them
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Degree (Bachelor or Master) in all fields related to Computer Science, Engineering and other technical majors
- In-depth knowledge of malware types and families and have knowledge of the current threat landscape.
- Deep understanding of common operating systems and know how malware works and communicates.
- You think analytically, work independently, and know which support is effective during a security incident – also taking into account the global IT landscape of the customer.
- Personally, you convince as a team player who can contribute and pass on his findings well.
- Consulting-oriented mindset, flexibility and “can-do” approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (German or French) is a plus).
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 1091322) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (email@example.com / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.