At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Our Forensics team is a multidisciplinary group of professionals (i.e., forensic accountants, lawyers, data scientists, forensic technology and former law enforcement professionals) that develops business concepts which specifically target to create confidence and prevent or combat financial crime, fraud, bribery and corruption. We assist companies and their legal counsel to investigate facts, resolve disputes and manage regulatory challenges. We put integrity at the heart of compliance programs and help our clients better manage ethical and reputational risks.
Build your career as a Forensics team member and help our customers avoid financial loss, reputational damage and accompany our customers on their transformation journey to better assume their corporate responsibility.
Your key responsibilities
- Mentor, coach and counsel team members
- Generate new business opportunities by developing ideas/solutions and by identifying business relationships with current/new target clients
- Demonstrate deep understanding of the financial services industry and marketplace
- Develop long term relationships with networks both internally and externally
- Maximize operational efficiencies on engagements
- Lead, plan and manage projects including writing proposals, defining scope, overseeing fieldwork and preparing deliverables ensuring a high-quality integrated service is provided on time
- Analysis and optimization of Financial Crime Compliance Management Systems (e.g. identification and assessment of compliance risks, KYC, AML, and Sanctions compliance)
- Assessment of Compliance Management Systems (concept, suitability, effectiveness)
- Investigation of allegations of non-compliance and/or compliance issues, fraud and other cases of “business not as usual”
- Work in an interdisciplinary team with backgrounds in Legal, Compliance, Audit and IT
Skills and attributes for success
To qualify for the role you must have
- Strong academic record including a degree (CPA would be an advantage)
- At least eight years (six years for Manager) work experience either in Consulting at a similar position or within the Compliance/Legal/Internal Audit Department of a Financial Services company in the Banking/Wealth management/Insurance areas
- Knowledge and previous working experience in the field of Investigation and Compliance
- Excellent English and German skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to simultaneously handle diverse and pressing assignments as well as sensitive and adversarial situations
- Critical thinker with very good attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial thinking and customer oriented
- Assertive and confident interpersonal skills
- Flexible and able to adapt to new situations
What we offer
- International multi-cultural team of highly motivated professionals
- Constant personal development with a steep learning curve – a system of trainings, mentoring, counselling and on-the-job learning
- Modern working environment and equipment, fostering mobile working flexibility
- Transparent performance-based recognition and progression system
- Acquire a fully accredited corporate MBA (EY Tech MBA) from Hult International Business School, whilst working with EY, completely free*
* exception of EY contractors, interns and alumni.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Make the next step and apply for this position (ID: 1009821) online. For further information please contact our recruitment team (firstname.lastname@example.org / +41 58 286 33 66).
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.