Manager, Senior Manager – Forensics
Within EY Forensics practice, we help clients deal with the complex issues of fraud, regulatory compliance and business disputes that could otherwise detract from client efforts to achieve their company's potential. We draw on knowledge of fraud assessment, monitoring and prevention to identify issues that need addressing. Our service is about helping organizations manage fraud risk more effectively and treat it as a critical business priority.
Your key responsibilities
As a Manager / Senior Manager Forensic, you’ll play a key role in the management and future growth of the department.
- Lead engagements with Clients and manage relationships with senior Client Personnel
- Advise clients across a broad spectrum of business issues (and help them transform the effectiveness and efficiency of their projects) requiring interventions spanning strategy formulation, implementation of strategic initiatives, enhancing integrity, detection and prevention of fraud/ethics related issues, etc.
- Work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple engagements while adhering to engagement and Firm requirements around risk management and operations
- Undertake proactive lead identification with clients based on their needs, drive the
development of new business in the market, development of proposals, client
- Lead multi-functional teams of professionals within the Firm, as well as teaming across alliance partners – with skillsets spanning commercial & financial, strategy & policy formulation, transportation planning, project and program management, implementation support, project structuring, etc.
- Pro-actively train and develop professionals in the team through coaching as well as leading specific initiatives across the broader team.
- Engage with broader eco-system of professionals in different EY practices and external audience through representing the Firm/ participating in conferences and working groups
Skills and attributes for success
The person would be required to conduct integrity audits of development projects, procurement reviews, assist Client in monitoring of ongoing projects, impart trainings, utilize technology to detect and prevent violation of integrity.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Educational experience: MBA or LLB or CA or CFE or Member of Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply
- 7-10 years of experience in the field of auditing/forensic accounting/investigations/accounting/procurement integrity review
- Experience as a Team Leader
- Experience of projects funded by multilateral banks/international financial institutions
- Worked or in multilateral banks/international financial institutions or consultancy firm working for multilateral banks/international financial institutions.
- Willingness to travel (domestic and international) – 30% to 40%
- Excellent communication skills (reading, writing, and speaking) – English, Hindi and (Bengali – preferred and advantage)
- Ability to write quality reports
- Ability to work independently and make presentations
What we look for
People with the ability to work in a collaborative way to provide services across multiple client departments while adhering to commercial and legal requirements. You will need a practical approach to solving issues and complex problems with the ability to deliver insightful and practical solutions.
What working at EY offers
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance.
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.