- Full Time
FTI Consulting is the world’s leading expert-driven consulting firm. Over the last 40 years, FTI Consulting experts have served as the trusted advisor to Fortune 500 companies and the world’s leading law and private equity firms when they are facing their greatest opportunities and challenges. Our strong performance and continued success are a direct reflection of the ambition, energy, and commitment of our talented professionals across the globe to make a positive impact for our clients and communities.
At FTI Consulting, you’ll be inspired and empowered to make an impact on headline matters that change history. Working side by side with the world’s leading experts in your field, you’ll be surrounded by an open collaborative culture that embraces diversity, recognition, professional development and most importantly, you.
There’s never been a more exciting time to join FTI Consulting and this is where you will do the most exciting and fulfilling work of your career.
Are you ready to make an impact?
About The Role
Are you an innovative, collaborative, and highly motivated student that is looking to exercise their entrepreneurial spirit in the workplace? FTI Consulting is looking to invest in your future and the future of FTI Consulting by considering you for a full-time Consultant opportunity upon graduation.
Candidates graduating December 2023 would jumpstart their career at FTI Consulting in early 2024 and those graduating May/June 2024 would jumpstart their career with FTI Consulting between July – September 2024.
What You’ll Do
As a Consultant, you will become a member of a project team and work closely with our professionals and senior leaders to meet our clients’ needs. We strongly recommend you take some time to educate yourself on our segments/practice areas here – you will have an opportunity to select your interest areas after you apply. We have opportunities available within various practice areas across FTI Consulting within our Forensic & Litigation Consulting (FLC) Segment, including:
- Data & Analytics
- Location(s): Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Dallas, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle Washington, DC
- Insurance – Actuarial
- Location(s): New York
How You’ll Grow
We are committed to investing and supporting you in your professional development and we have developed a range of programs focused on fostering leadership, growth and development opportunities. We aim to promote continuous learning and individual skills development through on-the-job learning, self-guided professional development courses and certifications. You’ll be assigned a dedicated coach to mentor, guide and support you through regular coaching sessions and serve as an advocate for your professional growth.
As you progress through your career at FTI Consulting, we offer tailored programs for critical professional milestones to ensure you are prepared and empowered to take on your next role.
What You Will Need To Succeed
- Actively pursuing a full-time bachelor’s degree or completing a fifth-year master’s program with a graduation date between December 2023 – May 2024.
- Minimum 3.0 Cumulative GPA
- Current authorization to work in the United States on a full-time basis (FTI will not sponsor applicants for work visas)
- Ability to travel to clients and FTI Consulting office(s)
- Majors: Accounting, Finance, Economics, Business, Business Analytics, Insurance, Industrial and Systems Engineering, Data Analytics, Computer Science, Cybersecurity, Information Science, Mathematics, IT, Supply Chain
Our goal is to support the well–being of you and your families—physically, emotionally, and financially. We offer comprehensive benefits such as the following:
- Competitive total compensation, including bonus earning potential
- Full package of benefits plans, including health, dental, vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Generous paid time off
- Company matched 401K
- Potential for flexible work arrangements
- Generous paid parental leave and flex return support
- Family care benefits, including back-up child/elder care
- Employee Wellness Platform
- Employee Recognition Programs
- Paid time off for volunteering in your community
- Corporate matching for charitable donations most important to you
- Make an impact in our communities through company sponsored pro bono work
- Professional Development and Certification Programs
- In office free snacks and drinks
- Free smartphone and plan
- FTI Perks & Discounts at retailers and businesses
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm dedicated to helping clients with their most significant opportunities and challenges. With more than 7,500 employees located in 30 countries, our broad and diverse bench of award –winning experts advise their clients when they are facing their most significant opportunities and challenges. At FTI Consulting, we embrace, cultivate and maintain a culture of diversity, inclusion & belonging, which are fundamental components to our core values. FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been named the #1 Professional Services Firm on Forbes List of America’s Best Employers and the best firm to work for by Consulting Magazine. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Instagram and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.