Our Financial Crime & Compliance practice help clients identify and assess risks including AML, Sanctions, ABC, Fraud and other regulatory risks, respond to evolving regulation, react to regulatory action, and enhance their existing financial crime risk management programme.
Our Services include:
- Reducing the risk of financial crime and reputational damage, including:
- Conducting risk assessments and designing tools tailored to legal entities, lines of business or geographies
- Reviewing financial crime risk management programmes to evaluate their effectiveness
- Reviewing, revising or designing policies and procedures, client risk assessments and monitoring tools
- Designing and delivering education programmes
- Developing and executing remediation programmes
- Reviewing governance arrangements and related management information
Work you will be doing
Against an increasingly complex regulatory landscape the FTI Consulting Financial Crime Compliance team help clients in their efforts to mitigate risk and achieve compliance. We do this by leveraging our deep knowledge of industry regulations and demonstrated methodologies to help clients design, assess, and transform their processes. We work with our clients to help them effectively navigate a regulatory investigation or inquiry, and by helping them to achieve the overall risk profile they need to power their organization forward. Your main job responsibilities including: –
- As a team member of multiple projects, to assist project managers in FCC related advisory work including institutional AML risk assessment, programme design, policy and procedure drafting, data analysis, CDD review, transaction monitoring and name screening test, AML system enhancement and etc.;
- To support senior consultants in business bidding preparation to responses various business needs from clients;
- To assist in projects completion on-time and in an effectiveness method; and
- To ensure the accuracy, rationality and practicability of the deliverables, and complete the projects according to the company’s standards.
- Major in Law, Finance, Economics or related disciplines;
- Keen interest in Financial Crime Compliance;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high-level English and Mandarin;
- Ability to work as part of a team in a multi-task environment with attention to detail;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
- Meticulous with good attention to detail;
- Strong analytical thinking, intellectual curiosity and passion for problem solving; and
- Excellent work ethic, including a constant desire to learn.
- Attractive remuneration
- Generous annual leave policy of 20 days, birthday leave, personal leave, marriage leave, study and exam leave
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Monthly events to bring our employees together outside their working groups
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.