We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
- Full-time internship (6 months duration) within the Forensic and Litigation division of FTI in Madrid
- Possibility to extend internship / hire as Analyst upon necessity and demonstrated excellent performance and cultural fit.
What You’ll Do
- Opportunity to learn and develop skills in everything related to the tasks of support for the Forensic and Litigation department, specialized in economical expert witness reports, fraud investigations and corporate intelligence investigations
- Gathering and synthesizing operating and financial information about companies and industries
- Analysis of financial, legal and/or reputational information Search for market data to analyze trends and help value companies and price transactions
- Databases and Internet searches/investigations
- Support in presentations and reports of a legal and financial nature
- Translations of a legal and financial nature.
How You’ll Grow
- Working hand to hand with highly experienced professionals in the sector.
- Actively participating in diverse projects with very different characteristics in terms of typology and industry.
Qualifications & Experience
- Candidates are required to be a recent graduate or in the last year of a degree in Business Administration and Management, Economics or double degree in Business Administration and Management with Law; Business Administration and Management with Economics; or Economics with Law.
- Excellent academic background and fluency in English & Spanish
- A strong work ethic and a passion for excellence
- Results-driven, perform well under pressure and against tight deadlines
- Team player with the ability to manage a wide range of responsibilities
- Renumerated Internship
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.