At Optiv, we’re on a mission to help our clients make their businesses more secure. We’re one of the fastest-growing companies in a truly essential industry. Join us.
Who we are looking for:
Optiv is seeking a consultant to work on Incident Response consulting projects. We are looking for an innovative and motivated consultant who can help customers prepare their environment and adapt to digital disruptions they face in their business.
As an incident response consultant, you will lead help clients respond, investigate and remediate attacks on their infrastructure.
You will actively contribute to improving operational efficiency on projects and internal initiatives. In line with our commitment to quality, you will consistently drive projects to completion and confirm that work is of high quality. When working on engagements, you will report to higher levels of management, who will expect you to anticipate and identify risks, and raise any issues with them as appropriate.
In line with Optiv’s commitment to quality, you will confirm that work is of the highest quality as per Optiv’s quality standards, by reviewing the work provided by other members.
How you’ll make an impact:
Qualifications for success:
With Optiv you can expect:
• A company committed to championing Diversity, Equality, and Inclusion through our Affinity groups including, Black Employee Network, Disabled Employee Network, Latino Employee Network, Optiv Pride (LGBTQIA+), Veterans Support Network, and Women’s Network.
• Work/life balance. We offer “Recharge” a flexible, time-off program that encourages eligible employees to take the time they need to recharge
• Professional training resources, including tuition reimbursement
• Creative problem-solving and the ability to tackle unique, complex projects
• Volunteer Opportunities. “Optiv Chips In” encourages employees to volunteer and engage with their teams and communities.
• The ability and technology necessary to productively work remote/from home (where applicable)
If you are seeking a culture that supports growth, fosters success, and moves the industry forward, find your place at Optiv! As a market-leading provider of cyber security solutions, Optiv has the most comprehensive ecosystem of security products and partners to deliver unparalleled services. Our rich and successful history with our clients is based on trust, serving more than 12,000 clients of varying sizes and industries, including commercial, government, and education. We have the proven expertise to plan, build, and run successful security programs across Risk Management, Cyber Digital Transformation, Threat Management, Security Operations – Managed Services, and Identity and Data Management.
Optiv is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants for employment will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, status as an individual with a disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.