- Full Time
Our Forensic Litigation and Consulting team in Mumbai are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
In specific, the Risk Advisory and Investigations team conducts research and investigations to uncover actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, and make informed investment decisions to maximize opportunities.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
- Business intelligence
- Fraud investigations
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA / UK Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Assets searches
- Vendor screening & assessment programmes
- Intellectual property theft and brand protection
- Whistleblower allegations
- Litigation and compliance support
- Political risk assessments
What You’ll Do
Reporting to the Mumbai-based Managing Director, your responsibilities will include:
- Research and analysis of information from public-domain sources and field inquiries to support due diligence assignments, business intelligence projects and other types of investigations.
- Evaluation of information and information sources for accuracy, reliability and relevance in assessing risk.
- Provision of advice on how to mitigate risk.
- Review and analysis of local language information and, creation of research reports, presentations and where needed link charts or similar diagrams to record investigative actions and findings.
- Proactive identification of new sources of information, and research tools and approaches as well as managing of these resources to achieve high quality and cost effectiveness.
- Supporting various corporate investigations across the region, as required, which may involve document reviews, data analysis, and interviews.
- Bachelor’s Degree holder, with evidence of continued professional or vocational learning.
- Should be a Liberal Arts graduate (History, Political Science, International Relations) and/or a former business journalist with an interest in research and skilled at analysis and writing.
- Certification such as CFE, CAML etc will be advantageous but not necessary.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience undertaking enhanced due diligence, business intelligence, asset searching and other investigation work will be an added advantage.
- Prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a global dispersed and diversified team is an advantage.
- Flexible team player with demonstrable experience in executing complex and time bound assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills essential.
- Travel to FTI office(s) will be mandatory and may also be required for client locations.
Apart from the well-structured career path and collaborative team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 5,000 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.