We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
We are a looking for a Senior Consultant or Manager level individual who will demonstrate: a deep expertise in one or more of Anti-Money Laundering, Countering Terrorist Financing, Anti-bribery and Corruption, Fraud or other economic crimes.
You will have strong experience in financial crime advisory, investigations and assurance work across multiple jurisdictions.
You will be passionate about exploring and developing innovative strategies and programmes to support our success – whether that be in broadening our offer by creating new products or services, supporting business development or extending existing relationships.
You will be required to support team networking both inside and outside the firm, particularly where the team is focused on operating as a centre of excellence across the EMEA region.
Our work in financial crime is across the ecosystem including financial and public institutions, regulators, law enforcement and technology. This means you’ll need to be adaptable and enjoy offering financial crime consultancy services to a broad range of client stakeholders.
What You’ll Do
- Lead and assist in the delivery of client projects by providing expertise on a variety of financial crime matters
- Manage the resolution of issues, problems and differences across a range of business or client related matters
- Interact with regulators and understand regulatory developments and their impact clients and potential new clients
- Demonstrate a passion for our industry and an insatiable thirst for cutting edge knowledge about financial crime
- Actively participate in pitch proposals, manage RFPs, take on the role of presenter and demonstrate capability around commercial discussions
- Ensures all work undertaken by FTI professionals is in line with FTI’s values, Code of Ethics and the Strategic Communications Rules of Practice and lives these commitments daily.
- Travel as required to client sites and the FTI office(s).
How You’ll Grow
Alongside opportunities to learn on the job from some of the leading professionals in the industry, FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities
Qualifications & Experience
- Travel required to clients and to FTI office(s).
- Deep experience in financial crime
- Lead by example through consistent delivery of high-quality output
- Proven track record in shaping and delivering financial crime consultancy assignments
- High quality verbal and writing skills – able to translate complex matters into accessible language
- Self-starter, with enough confidence to lead your own connections with ‘friendly’ clients, and a willingness to engage with new clients
Apart from the well-structured career path and excellent team environment, our employees enjoy a variety of perks and benefits. Our benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
About FTI Consulting
What makes us unique? With more than 6,250 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.
FTI Consulting is publicly traded on the New York Stock Exchange and has been recognized as a Best Firm to Work For by Consulting magazine and one of America’s Best Management Consulting Firms by Forbes. For more information, visit www.fticonsulting.com and connect with us on Twitter (@FTIConsulting), Facebook and LinkedIn.
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.