In FTI Consulting’s Dispute Advisory Services (DAS) segment, we focus on providing expert testimony, litigation consulting, forensic accounting and damages analyses in numerous types of litigated matters, including some of the highest-profile lawsuits of recent years. Clients benefit from our expertise in many specialized areas, working directly with our professionals or with our large network of industry and academic experts.
We are frequently engaged by clients in highly regulated industries, including technology, financial services, healthcare, oil and gas, and energy to support our clients on complex disputes and investigations that require a multidisciplinary approach to dispute resolution. We routinely assist with matters involving:
- Commercial disputes.
- Valuation, restructuring, and solvency matters.
- Securities, accounting, and regulatory enforcement matters (litigation and investigations).
- Financial product matters (including securities litigation, crypto, MBS, derivatives, and AML).
- Intellectual property infringement.
- Antitrust litigation.
- Labor and Employment.
What You’ll Do
Perform day-to-day activities in support of forensic and litigation consulting projects including interaction with other FTI team members, client personnel, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement. – Perform technical, industry, and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, develop work plans and execute analyses to assess complex unstructured problems, assist in preparing reports and schedules summarizing findings that will be delivered to clients and other parties. – Maintain detailed analyses reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical tasks. – Work with local Senior Managing Director on practice management and business development efforts.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with proven accounting or analytical experience to join a growing, dynamic team, and work on a variety of projects in a wide range of industries. Senior Consultants will have opportunities to collaborate laterally and vertically, internally and externally, as well as lead smaller projects, or specific workstreams of larger projects, and innovate by developing various approaches to complex issues, alongside senior team members.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting, finance, economics, or related field.
- Two+ years of finance or accounting experience.
- A general understanding of valuation, accounting, finance, and economics principles coupled with top notch writing and communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional eye for detail and accuracy.
- Strong financial modeling skills using Microsoft Excel or other software.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with experience working with a range of internal staff members and external contacts.
- Proven people management and leadership skills.
- Desire to work towards ABV, CFF, CFA, CFE, CPA, ASA, CVA or other professional designation.
- Ability to travel up to 10-25% of the time.
- Prior business valuation experience is a plus.
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.