About the Role
We are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
As a Senior Consultant in Financial Services, you’ll be providing bank regulatory consulting services and preforming analysis for various client situations.
What You’ll Do
• Perform and may supervise day-to-day activities in support of financial institution consulting projects including interaction with client personnel, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement.
• Perform technical, industry, and company research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, develop work plans and execute studies to assess complex questions of fact, prepare reports and schedules summarizing findings that will be delivered to clients and other parties.
• Apply banking, compliance, financial, and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, including development and review of client policies and procedures, processes and controls, risk assessments, corporate governance structure, compliance with bank regulations, operation efficiency, and management of risk
• Maintain detailed working paper records reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information employed during the performance of all analytical and review tasks.
• Deliver a high quality product within established timeframes and budgets. Prepare written analyses and other reports for third parties, as necessary, on the project scope and/or results of activities. Prepare presentations and quantitative exhibits for third parties on the project scope and findings.
How You’ll Grow
• Develop a complete understanding of FTI Consulting’s business segment offerings and use that knowledge to recognize opportunities for FTI Consulting to help meet the needs of current and future clients.
• Develop new business relationships with banking professionals, attorneys and company personnel to grow FTI Consulting’s business and work to foster on-going sales efforts to obtain additional opportunities.
• Organize information to facilitate effective data access and analysis. Supervise more junior team members’ work product.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in finance, business, or related field.
- Minimum of 3+ years of financial services experience, preferably in consumer finance and risk management solutions
- Preferred experience with financial analysis and risk analysis in mortgage, auto loan, and student loans
- Desire to work towards CFE, CAMS, CRCM or other relevant professional designation
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- This role requires travel to client sites and FTI offices
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance