We are involved in complex global and high-profile anti-corruption (FCPA) and fraud investigations, compliance program/controls assessments, and monitorships.
As a Senior Consultant, you will be responsible for providing forensic accounting services and other analytical skills in these types of matters.
What You’ll Do
- Perform day-to-day activities on projects including interaction with client personnel, team members, and law firm associates and partners involved in anti-corruption and fraud related matters.
- Perform accounting and financial analysis, and assist law firms and clients in analyzing and documenting complex accounting issues in the context of investigations, compliance program/controls assessments, and monitorships.
- Organize information to facilitate effective data access and analysis.
- Participate in interviews of client personnel and third parties.
- Assist in preparing memoranda and reports that will be delivered to team members, law firms, clients, regulatory bodies, and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with law firm and client personnel.
- Apply accounting, financial, and analytical skills to various situations.
- Maintain detailed working paper records reflecting assumptions, methodologies, and sources of information utilized during the performance of all tasks.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impactful role on client engagements and become a player in some of the highest profile anti-corruption and fraud investigations, compliance program assessments, and monitorships.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree with an emphasis in accounting
- Strong knowledge of U.S. GAAP, IFRS and SEC requirements with a strong preference for a Certified Public Accountant (or foreign equivalent).
- 3+ years of forensic accounting / audit experience.
- Strong writing and oral presentation skills.
- Experience at a large multi-national consulting firm or private company.
- Ability to travel, including internationally, based on needs of clients, law firms, and particular matters.
- COVID Vaccine required*
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.