- Full Time
We deliver technical accounting expertise to public and private clients in settings ranging from IPO’s to complex, global and high-profile litigation and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
A Consultant in Risk & Investigations is responsible for providing technical and forensic accounting solutions to public and privately held companies and large client situations.
What You’ll Do
Perform technical accounting and financial analysis and assist clients with analyzing and documenting complex investigative issues
Perform technical accounting research utilizing online tools and publicly available information, assist in preparing reports and schedules that will be delivered to clients and other parties, and develop and maintain productive working relationships with client personnel
Apply accounting, financial and analytical skills to various client situations and practice disciplines, such as detailed reviews of financial statements and underlying accounting records and the application of GAAP.
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity to become a player in the historic changes taking place in the accounting profession and Corporate Brazil. Our team supports clients facing high stakes litigation, arbitration and compliance investigations, and regulatory scrutiny.
• This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
• Bachelor’s or master’s degree in accounting, finance, or related field
• CPA or working towards designation
• 3+ years of technical accounting experience, preferably audit experience at a large multi-national or national public accounting firm
• Experience with complex areas of accounting (revenue recognition, derivative instruments, leasing, etc.)
• Solid knowledge of GAAP, IFRS and SEC requirements
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays and paid time off
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Free snacks and drinks
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.