At FTI Consulting, we are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
Our Risk and Investigations practice assists early stage to Fortune 500 companies, and plaintiffs’ and defendants’ counsel with complex applied-economic, financial, and accounting issues in dispute and non-dispute related assignments involving:
- Securities, accounting, and regulatory enforcement matters
- Commercial disputes
- Financial product matters (including securities, options, MBS, derivatives, and AML).
- Intellectual property matters, Antitrust, Labor and Employment
- Valuation, restructuring, and solvency matters (including ability to pay, alter ego, fraudulent conveyance, and solvency)
What You’ll Do
- Supervise and perform day-to-day activities in support of forensic and litigation consulting projects including interaction with clients, other team members, and professionals from other firms involved in the engagement
- Prepare written presentations, exhibits, and expert reports on the project scope and/or results of activities
- Apply economic, financial, valuation and analytical skills to various client situations
How You’ll Grow
This is an excellent opportunity for a person with proven, hands-on litigation support and/or forensic investigation experience to join a growing, dynamic team and work on a variety of projects in several industries.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Finance, Accounting or related field
- 5+ years experience with litigation support, investigations and/or auditing/consulting
- An understanding of the analysis used in, and contributing to, the preparation of formal forensic investigation or expert reports
- Solid understanding of valuation, accounting, finance and economics
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- COVID Vaccine required**Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.