About the Role
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced digital forensic professional to join our growing team in Paris. The Technology team at FTI Consulting supports and advises clients in the areas of confidential data disputes, regulatory investigations, litigations and all types of evidence-driven technology challenges. This role is based in our Paris office with links to our EMEA-wide and global network of digital forensic and incident response professionals.
What You’ll Do
The FTI Technology team advises prestigious clients on a broad range of matters including data theft, incident response, employment disputes, fraud investigations, cross-border litigation, that provides a variety of work and the opportunity to develop deep expertise. At Senior Director level you will be a subject matter expert and take a leading role in overseeing and delivering client projects, as well as managing and developing our Digital Forensic capabilities in the French market.
- Lead forensic data-collections, on-site at client premises throughout France and internationally
- Lead forensic investigation of all types of electronic devices and data systems
- Liaise with clients and law-firms in the pre-engagement stage, develop work plans and deliver computer forensics services
- Develop new solutions and processes, liaise and share information with colleagues across disciplines and geographies
- Identify, hire, train and coach new talents
- Oversee the Paris forensic lab activities including equipment and tools
- Be service-oriented to meet client deadlines, including working out of business hours when necessary
- Travelling as required to perform work at client premises in France and beyond, sometimes at short notice
How You’ll Grow
FTI Consulting offers extensive internal and external training opportunities, a dedicated career coach who will assist you with your transition into the business, as well as an open, collaborative environment where knowledge sharing is actively encouraged. From your first day as part of the team you will be working alongside and learning from some of the leading professionals in the industry.
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree in a digital forensics, incident response or IT security related subject, or equivalent experience
- +10 years’ experience as a digital forensic practitioner or any related area of expertise, either in a corporate, a consulting firm or in the Public sector
- Prior exposure to handling electronic evidence in France
- Fluent in French and in English
- Experience with forensic looks like Encase, Cellebrite, Kali Linux, Axiom or FTK
- Proficient in most common scripting languages
About FTI Consulting
FTI Consulting is a global business advisory firm, dedicated to helping organisations navigate and manage a diverse range of complex issues and business challenges. What makes us unique? With more than 6,500 employees located in offices in every corner of the globe, we are the firm our clients call when their most important issues are at stake. Our expertise covers the spectrum of Technology, Corporate Finance & Restructuring, Economic Consulting, Forensic & Litigation Consulting and Strategic Communications. Regardless of what level you are, you will have the opportunity to work alongside and learn from top experts in your field on high-profile engagements that impact history. Our culture is collaborative, and we value diversity, recognition, development and making a difference in our communities.