- Full Time
As a Senior Director, you will be responsible for providing Compliance advisory services and other analytical skills to client situations to provide solutions for complex regulatory issues. This is an excellent opportunity to have an immediate impactful role on client engagements and become a player in the changes taking place in financial services and corporate America.
What You’ll Do
- Provide subject matter expertise and experience at an advanced level; participate in managing client relationships, client service and practice management.
- Supervise and direct client engagements: provide technical and analytical expertise, perform analyses, supervise and guide consultants and senior consultants.
- Responsibilities include reviewing work product, responsive documents, and client reports for accuracy and completeness; conducting discussions with clients about status and results of work performed; preparing and reviewing work plans; ensuring assignments are carried out within scope, budgeted time and delivery commitments; following progress of engagement, updating Management; helping resolve analytical and technical problems as they arise; prepare work product.
- Understand, synthesize and analyze large amounts of data associated with complex restructuring, due diligence and litigation cases. Provide relevant analysis and summaries for interested parties including clients, FTI management or attorneys.
- Assist in developing business strategies for turnaround and profitability improvement.
- Recruit, train, develop and evaluate client service staff.
- Manage teams of various levels of staff to ensure effective utilization of time.
- Manage client relationships; identify and develop opportunities to enhance relationships with existing clients/contact. Identify possible sources of new business.
- Deliver presentations on the spectrum of services to potential clients.
- Demonstrate support in advancing company and segment objectives of profitability, professionalism and teamwork with staff and clients.
- Other duties as assigned.
How You’ll Grow
- Develop a complete understanding of FTI Consulting’s business segment offerings and use that knowledge to recognize opportunities for FTI Consulting to help meet the needs of current and future clients.
- Develop new business relationships with banking professionals, attorneys and company personnel to grow FTI Consulting’s business and work to foster on-going sales efforts to obtain additional opportunities.
- Organize information to facilitate effective data access and analysis. Supervise more junior team members’ work product.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree with an emphasis in finance or related field
- Strong knowledge of Broker Dealer regulatory requirements, SEC, FINRA, etc.
- 8+ years of broker dealer securities experience at a large multi-national or Bank/Broker Dealer
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices
- COVID Vaccine required*
- Experience with complex areas of regulatory reporting requirements
- Strong knowledge of the Institutional and Wealth Management Compliance, regulatory reporting, trading and sales business
- Advanced analytical and issue resolution intelligence, problem solving is essential.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interface with team members and client personnel in demanding, deadline-driven situations.
- Proficient use and analysis of computer models, databases, and development of dynamic spreadsheet applications.
- A strong aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis.
- Ability to work independently in fast-paced, multi-tasked environment.
- Ability and willingness to learn and adapt in an ever-changing environment to meet client needs.
*Individuals seeking an exemption from this requirement for medical or religious reasons should complete a request for accommodation form by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Competitive salary and bonus plans
- Generous paid holidays, time off and parental leave
- Full package of benefits plans
- Company matched 401K
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for charitable donations
- Potential for flexible working arrangements
- Free snacks and drinks
- Upscale offices close to public transportation
- Pet insurance
FTI Consulting is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, protected veteran status, religion, physical or mental disability, marital status, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, or any other basis protected by law, ordinance, or regulation.