About our team
Our Risk Advisory and Investigation pract conducts sophisticated research and investigations, uncovers actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, remediate compliance, make informed decisions regarding their investments and maximize opportunities.
What you will do
- Project Management: The efficient management of complex business intelligence and investigative assignments in the PRC, including the writing and submitting of proposals and reports, and completion of all services related to the assignment (in house research and analysis, field work, etc.);
- Business Development: to identify and cultivate new clients and business opportunities through direct marketing activities and support from the PRC marketing coordinator
- Client Relationship Management: To achieve client satisfaction in all aspects of the client relationship and a high level of professional service in every element of the business;
- Resource development: Proactive identification of new sources of information, including research tools and human sources, as well as managing of these resources to achieve high quality and cost effectiveness;
- Internal Networking: Development and maintenance of effective relationships between the different business practice and offices including support of others requiring assistance or benefiting from the information access or capabilities of this position; and
- Personnel Management: Oversight and performance management of the Shanghai-based team.
- Any other duties as prescribed from time to time by senior management
- Candidates will have at least 12years’ experience in business risk identification and mitigation consulting, with at least 5 years’ in a case management/supervisory role
- Able to demonstrate some exposure to business development/direct client relationship management
- Broad professional experience, including prior international work experience/travel or experience working as part of a global dispersed team an advantage.
- Demonstrated self-starter and resourceful individual, with experience of operating in fast paced and dynamic operational settings.
- Excellent English analytical and report writing skills essential. Fluent Chinese (reading, writing and speaking) is a must.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Practical experience in online information retrieval and knowledge of data mining tools e.g. i2 analyst’s notebook an advantage.
- This role requires travel to clients and FTI offices.
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations