About the Role
Our Forensic Litigation and Consulting team in Singapore are involved in complex, global and high-profile litigation, arbitration and investigations combining end-to-end risk advisory, investigative and disputes expertise to deliver holistic solutions for our clients.
In specific, the Risk Advisory and Investigations team conducts research and investigations to uncover actionable intelligence and performs value-added analysis to help decision-makers address and mitigate risk, protect assets, and make informed investment decisions to maximize opportunities.
Our experts conduct independent investigations to help clients resolve a variety of issues, including:
- Due diligence for mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and cross-border transactions
- Anti-bribery and foreign corruption (FCPA / UK Bribery Act) investigations and risk assessments
- Forensic accounting and fraud investigations
- Business intelligence
- Assets searches
- Vendor screening & assessment programmes
- Whistleblower allegations
- Fraud risk assessments
- Litigation and compliance support
What You’ll Do
As a Senior Director, you are responsible for planning, supervising, performing and wrapping-up engagements with responsibility for day-to-day activities of the team and subordinates. You are also expected to manage day-to-day activities of projects and matters from start to finish with minimal or no supervision.
For Senior Director, building and maintaining strong relationships with clients is critical. You must demonstrate the ability to fully lead and manage client matters with minimal input or edits from senior team members and effectively manage and meet the client’s expectations at all times.
- Utilize advanced accounting knowledge and logical reasoning skills to provide complete client services.
- Work to ensure a quality product, as well as deliver all work within established timeframes.
- Prepare draft expert reports, presentations, and other deliverables for third parties, setting out findings and/or results of the agreed scope of work.
- Interact directly with clients, lawyers, and senior accounting personnel.
- Maintain professional image within the firm and project the same to those outside the firm.
- Track progress of cases and monitor workflow of different matters.
- Coordinate and review the work of others and ensure the timely completion of engagements.
- Supervise, coach and train junior members of staff.
- Contribute to management of the Risk Advisory & Investigation team through active involvement in practice development activities.
- Assist with developing and managing a project’s scope, timeline, tasks, resources and time/cost estimate.
- Undertake business development activities and develop professional network.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related disciplines.
- Internationally recognized professional accounting qualification.
- At least 10 years of solid professional experience in forensics or with related experience such as internal audit, compliance and financial investigations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English and be able to draft and write expert reports.
- Certified Fraud Examiner qualification advantageous.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to handle and analyse complex financial information.
- Excellent knowledge of relevant litigation, investigation, compliance and fraud issues.
- Excellent knowledge of the legal process, including court codes of conduct, privilege, discovery and evidence rules.
- Able to write complex reports such as reports for court and or corporate disputes relating to expert witnesses and/ or fraud.
- Experience in managing teams and projects.
- Is a self-starter with the ability to work in fast-paced, multi-task environment
- Able to work independently with minimal or no supervision.
- Excellent analytical and quantitative skills.
- Detailed knowledge of accounting principles.
- Strong work ethic and integrity and high level of professionalism.
- Is a self-starter with the ability to work in fast-paced, multi-task environment.
- Ability to travel when requested.
#LI – PN1
- Competitive remuneration package
- Comprehensive leave policy
- Health care benefits including dependents
- Education subsidy with study and examination leaves
- Annual paid volunteer hours
- Corporate matching for corporate charitable event donations
- A variety of fresh fruits, snacks, and drinks