The KYC Operations Manager is an intermediate management-level position responsible for providing full leadership and direction to a team of employees to provide Anti-Money Laundering (AML) monitoring, governance, oversight and regulatory reporting services in coordination with the Compliance and Control team. The overall objective of this role is to ensure the development and management of a dedicated internal KYC (Know Your Client) program at Citi.
- Manage and lead KYC operations, including executing processes in accordance with Citi compliance policies and overseeing the KYC control environment
- Perform program management of existing Business As Usual (BAU)/Refresh process with scope to migrate further functions globally
- Provide people management and development responsibilities and ensure team service level standards are met
- Liaise with Compliance department and senior management within business units supported
- Oversee new client onboarding and implement process enhancements to improve client onboarding experience
- Provide Management Information System (MIS) reporting to senior management and ensure delivery of targets within timelines dictated by BAU and Refresh Program
- Monitor account refresh activity daily to ensure regulatory/document requirements are met
- Perform quality reviews on new client and refresh cases, ensuring a high level of quality before cases are finalized
- Maintain ‘Book of Work’ for new system releases and enhancements to existing infrastructure
- Has the ability to operate with a limited level of direct supervision.
- Can exercise independence of judgement and autonomy.
- Acts as SME to senior stakeholders and /or other team members.
- Ability to manage teams.
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency, as well as effectively supervise the activity of others and create accountability with those who fail to maintain these standards.
- 5-8 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
C12 Compl AML KYC Manager will be aligned to Centralized Outreach Teams supporting one or more of Citi’s products / customer groups (Retail Bank, Cards, Wealth). Due to business need, manager may rotate within the organization to other teams. Please note, KYC Operations is now part of the newly formed Financial Crimes organization.
Job Family Group:
Compliance and Control
Jacksonville Florida United States
Primary Location Salary Range:
$76,510.00 – $114,770.00
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries (“Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting