HIRE TYPE: Full-time
VERTICAL: Financial Markets
The Outreach team will partner with Global Corporate & Investment Banking (GCIB) frontline in meeting Anti Money Laundering (AML) Client Due Diligence (CDD) Refresh, i.e. periodic review requirements. The team will be required to develop client connection per direction from frontline, reach out and engage clients for required refresh AML CDD documentation and act as a coordination point for resolving issues/challenges with respect to client specific refresh documentation requirement. The candidate in this role will be responsible for the execution of their business objectives and ensure adherence to metrics.
The Client Outreach Specialist (“COS”) team will serve as a support member for the client relationship team, partnering in meeting Anti Money Laundering (AML) Client Due Diligence (CDD) Refresh requirements. COS will be required to partner with the Treasury product sales and other GCIB or markets relationship teams, develop continuity with the client refresh population, reach out and engage clients for key AML/CDD documentation, and act as an escalation point for service or operational challenges that may arise in refresh. Act as a primary point of coordination between Banking/Markets and AML Refresh teams supporting the refresh process to ensure timely and accurate compliance to policy and regulatory requirements related to AML, other high risk indicators or industries, and related KYC activities. Be the buffer and client advocate in simplifying how we leverage client continuity to deliver the most seamless, holistic service relationship across the firm. Reviewing accuracy of documentation, screening, obtaining approvals from Compliance and Business are some of the high level activities involved in the process.
In this position, you will:
- Support GCIB to complete annual refresh for its clients
- Executes with client perspective while balancing risk to the firm
- Supports build out of a culture of teamwork and collaboration focused on goals delivery
- Adhere to metrics
- Masters CDD requirements applicable to the banking clients and is able to guide clients in complying with them
- Understand and adopt process recommendations and procedural updates derived from changes to policy, technology adoption, process enhancements and remediation of control weaknesses / gaps
- Coordinate with partners in other regions and LOBs to ensure partnership in global KYC initiatives
- Review the industry group client’s GCI hierarchy looking for inactive accounts to be closed, linkage errors within client structures, merge/purge of client entities
- Assist in tracking both Annual refresh population and all other KYC related populations in partnership with coverage team
- 1- 5+ years of experience in financial services preferably with banks
- Previous experience in client facing roles and must demonstrate a strong client focus
- Knowledge of AML CDD policy and standards, industry practices in AML CDD
- Understanding and knowledge of the bank’s operational aspects of the products and services used by clients
- Proven stakeholder relationship/influence management skills to achieve swift adoption through close partnership
- The ability to find ways of solving or pre-empting problems
- Understands and respects cultural differences
- Bachelor’s degree desired
- AML CDD knowledge for legal entities in global jurisdictions
In the US, the target base salary for this role is $60,000-$100,000. Compensation is based on a range of factors that include relevant experience, knowledge, skills, other job-related qualifications, and geography. We expect the majority of candidates who are offered roles at our company to fall throughout the range based on these factors.
Please note that if hired, eClerx LLC may require you to provide your Covid-19 vaccination status as needed for any mandatory reporting purposes or to adhere to any for clients’ requirements for team members assigned to work at or visit client locations. Employees that are not vaccinated will be given the opportunity to request a medical or religious exemption with Human Resources. Exemptions will be reviewed based on each individual situation. Approval of exemptions are not guaranteed.