A top independent UK law firm is hiring an AML & Conflicts Analyst to join their busy business acceptance team in Bristol. This is an exciting opportunity to take the next step in your compliance career!
To apply for this role, you will need an in-depth knowledge of UK and EU AML regulations and experience in CDD and KYC as well as conflicts analysis skills. You will also need excellent communication skills and previous exposure to high-risk issues, sanctions, and PEPs, conflict checks at complex company structures such as trusts, funds, charities, etc.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing client and matter forms to ensure all information is correct
- Acting as an escalation point to support the team with complex CDD/KYC queries
- Carrying out ongoing AML and sanctions checks and monitoring high-risk clients
- Advising on commercial and regulatory conflicts of interest
- Advising fee earners and partners on client and matter-opening best practices
Please apply with a copy of your CV to be considered for this opportunity. Thank you.