A prestigious global law firm is hiring an AML & Conflicts Analyst to join their Risk & Compliance team.
Reporting into the General Counsel and MLRO, you will be responsible for client matter inception processes. This will involve liaising with fee earners and partners across the firm, conducting client due diligence, and identifying and assisting with the resolution of conflicts of interest.
To apply for this role, you should have some experience working in AML, CDD, or conflicts at a law firm or other professional services environment. You will need to be able to demonstrate strong organisational, analytical, and communication skills
Key roles and responsibilities will include:
- Reviewing conflicts searches and seeking enhanced information
- Identifying conflicts issues and escalating when necessary
- Specifying CDD requirements
- Reviewing CDD information to approve or identify what is missing
- Identifying CDD issues and escalating when appropriate
- Undertaking AML checks including PEPs and sanctions
- Training on all risk and compliance-related issues
Please apply with a copy of your CV or contact a member of our team to discuss this opportunity further.