This is an amazing opportunity for a Compliance Manager to join one of the UK’s leading consumer finance businesses you will have a strong focus on AML, Financial Crime, Data Protection and other operational risk areas.
The Compliance Manager will be influential in shaping the AML and Financial Crime framework, working closely with the 1st line teams as well support the monitoring team in developing a monitoring strategy.
Responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the Head of Compliance and 1st Line Risk Team to advise on, and help resolve, incidents.
- Support the MLRO with investigations, write suspicious activity reports and draft the MLRO annual report.
- Provide second line oversight to our data protection activities, including our policies, processes, and registers.
- Oversee the Reg-Data reporting process and ensure all reports are submitted on time.
- Complete third-party supplier reviews, both at onboarding and annually, maintaining a critical eye over the processes and enhancing as appropriate.
- Support the business throughout audit processes, as required.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in compliance, ideally in a consumer credit business with specific experience in AML, Financial Crime and Data Protection requirements.
- Experience in developing and implementing compliance frameworks, and procedures.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to identify and mitigate risks related to AML, and other compliance requirements.
- Have a strong knowledge of the FCA rules and regulations.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate complex compliance issues.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation that is highly respected for its amazing innovative company culture, with fantastic benefits. If you would like to find out more about this brilliant opportunity, please reach out to Colin Wilson at firstname.lastname@example.org