A leading international full-service law firm is recruiting a Business Acceptance Manager to join their team. You will manage the firm’s client and matter inception process, including AML, conflicts, and financial crime issues.
They would like to speak to candidates who can demonstrate knowledge of sanctions, money laundering regulations, and bribery and corruption legislation.
The responsibilities of this role will include:
- Managing CDD and conflicts checks and resolution
- Acting as an escalation point for the team
- Resolving commercial conflicts of interest
- Advising partners, fee earners and secretaries
- Developing team best practices and standardise processes
- Providing training and development to the team
- Assisting with business acceptance projects
- Ensuring compliance with all relevant regulations
- Horizon scanning to update the firm’s policies
- Managing the information barriers process
- Dealing with sanctions and SARs issues
- Assisting with AML audits and annual risk assessment
Please submit a copy of your CV to be considered for this position. Thank you.