Crime – Solicitor – West Midlands / London / North West – Up to £60,000 – REF 490557TLB
This is a really exciting opportunity to join a Top Tier Law Firm in their crime and regulatory team. Due to expansion, they are seeking to appoint an experienced Crime & Regulatory Solicitor to support the Partner, dealing with criminal regulatory cases to include environmental, health & safety, motor crime and inquest work.
The ideal candidate will be a Qualified Solicitor with some Regulatory Experience – including newly qualified solicitors who may have done a seat in regulatory.
This is an opportunity to work on complex and interesting regulatory criminal work which will include investigating, collating and analysing evidence, attending meetings and providing strategies for the client. The role will vary on a day by day basis but they have offices in London, Liverpool, Manchester and West Midlands.
There is also the chance to be involved in client development, training and mentoring.
- Qualified Solicitor with a crime background and regulatory experience
- Ability to work to deadlines/targets, to prioritise and manage a varied caseload
- Ability to work well as part of a team and on your own initiative
- Strong legal and leadership skills with an eye for detail
- Excellent organisation and time-management skills
- Professional and effective communication with individual and business contacts
The Benefits & How to Apply
- Competitive basic salary – up to £60,000 depending on experience
- 25 days holiday a year
- Generous bonus scheme
- Hybrid working
- Private medical insurance
- Health Cash Plan
- Company Pension
- Progression Opportunities
- Accessible to public transport
Apply in the strictest of confidence online and or via telephone – there is no need for a CV for an initial conversation.
Contact Toni Bowie (Retained Consultant) INDTLB
Direct Dial: 0203 918 1665 Mobile: 07939 992 567
More About William James Recruitment
William James Recruitment is the number one recruitment partner to law firms in the UK & internationally. We work with a variety of top-tier clients including a range of Legal 500 firms.