Cyber Security Incident Response – Senior Manager
Any additional information you require for this job can be found in the below text Make sure to read thoroughly, then apply.
Working for a global client of mine this hire will be an important part of one the UK’s leading cyber consulting teams.
My client work on Major incident response cases that are often headline grabbing cyber incidents.
This is your chance to work on major, complex cases.
This is a great long term place to work, offering achievable promotions that are visible across the business.
My client has a varied end client portfolio allowing you to work across several different industries simultaneously (often with global / multinational corporate clients.)
You will be joining a supportive, knowledgeable and respected cyber leadership team who will work closely with you to develop.
You will also have the chance to really help out clients in a difficult time of need.
This is a first responder DFIR role. You will be an Incident Response specialist with the technical skillset to be hands on in doing the IR. This is not a position suitable for someone who has been tool reliant we need a hands on responder who can go “beyond the tools.”
You will be working on:
- Ransomware cases
- Insider threat cases
- Other advanced attacks.
- Major Scale Cyber Attacks – some of the biggest that happen, this team get sent to.
This is a technical hands-on role, we need someone who has the technical ability to work on the response cases and manage the cases as well as do the Incident Response.
Someone experienced in coordinating IR work and can be the individual to face off to clients lead response cases and then deliver.
Managing IR cases, coordinating response efforts managing the incidents carrying out the incident response investigations.
- Hands on Technical work on Incident Response cases.
- Leading Incident Response Cases.
- Experience in Ransomware attacks, insider threat and any APTs.
- Management or team leading experience.
- Ability to lead on major response cases.
- Any of the relevant GIAC certs such as the CFA CFE will be an additional bonus.
- Excellent communication skills – yes this is a technical hands on role but we need someone who can speak with, update and consult with clients as well as lead and manage team members.
- Major IR case experience.
- Host based or network based forensics experience useful.
This is one of several Incident Response and DFIR positions I am hiring for right now.
Please connect with me on LinkedIn – Edward Carr – Director – Head of Cyber Recruitment.
Please apply asap or forward on to anyone you know of who will suit this new position.