YOU MUST BE HCPC REGISTERED TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS ROLE
Forensic Psychologist, adults and children work available
Creating better outcomes for Children and Families nationwide across the UK, 1 report at a time.
Carter Brown are the UK’s leading provider of psychological, psychiatric, social work and paediatric assessments, completing over 4,000 reports each year for solicitors, courts, local authorities, panels and other organisations.
Since forming in 2001 and joining the Antser Group in 2019, Carter Brown has continued to build upon its reputation as the UK’s largest provider of multidisciplinary assessments
Completing independent assessments and writing reports on behalf of the courts, local authorities and mental health tribunals.
Self-employed managing your own workload
This work can be done on a full-time, part-time or ADHOC basis.
No set amount of work you have to take each year, no joining fees
Who are Carter Brown
We are the UK’s leading provider of expert witness reports on behalf of the courts, local authorities and mental health tribunals.
Carter Brown has a bank of experts made up of Psychologists, Psychiatrists, Paediatricians, Speech and Language Therapists and Social Workers who undertake the independent reports on our behalf. We have around 600 assessors working with us.
Carter Brown was founded in 2001 and joined Antser in 2019. Antser is made up of 3 different companies all working within the health, education and social sector.
Perks of working with Carter Brown
- Guaranteed payment within a 45 day timescale!!
- Full-time, part-time and ADHOC work available
- Nationwide opportunities
- A caseload personalised to your availability & expertise – Pick your workload, how much work you want, where you want to pick up assessments, type of assessments you want to undertake and when!
- Working with the UK’s leading provider of reports for the courts, Local Authorities and Mental Health Tribunals
- Administrative support & updates throughout the life of a case
- Quality assurance of your reports
- Case consultations from a professional
- Marketing to our established client-base promoting your expertise
- Regular training opportunities to refresh or upskill inline with your CPD
The recruitment process
We break it up into 3 stages
· Informal telephone interview with one of our managers to find out more about us and how we work and for us to find out more about you and your expertise
· Once you have had a successful interview, we then gather your compliance documents, professional liability insurance, a DBS (a new DBS is undertaken or we do accept the update service), your HCPC number and we also contact your references
· We then send you your contract documents and you are good to go!