Our client, an expanding e-discovery software vendor, is seeking a Customer Success Manager working remotely in the United Kingdom. The Manager will work closely with clients to ensure successful onboarding and will communicate with all levels of a customer’s management team. This role will also identify upselling opportunities to add revenue and employ strategies to drive additional product usage. This requires strong experience in a fast-paced and transactional e-discovery division owning all incoming customer requests and inquiries. The ability to both proactively and reactively direct client-service related situations and collaborate with internal teams and external customers is necessary. This individual should have a proven track-record in Sales, Customer Success, or support in legal. Candidates with experience in account management or consulting within e-discovery or data forensics vertical are preferred.
Please do not apply to this role if you do not have eDiscovery/Data Privacy experience.
The Customer Success Manager is responsible for helping customers obtain the most value from the software platform. As a member of the Customer Success team, you will build relationships, understand customer objectives and challenges, determine and mitigate customer risk, and identify product adoption and upsell opportunities. The ideal candidate has strong business acumen and empathy to place oneself in a “client’s shoes,” as well as demonstrated success within the e-discovery or data forensics industries. Strong organization and time management skills are required to proactively manage and drive product adoption. Success criteria within the role will be tied to an ability to be a trusted client partner who can effectively identify and mitigate account risk and rally all levels of management to retain and ultimately increase our customers’ usage of all products.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with clients to ensure successful onboarding onto the platform
- Ability to multi-task and proactively manage the needs of multiple accounts
- Communicate effectively with all levels of a customer’s management team; instilling a sense of confidence in our ability to resolve application issues
- Understand customer health and proactively mitigate renewal risk
- Manage and drive customer escalations to completion
- Hold Quarterly Business Reviews with customers to discuss the relationship and gauge satisfaction
- Identify upsell opportunities to add revenue and employ strategies to drive additional product usage
- Track and report usage metrics and identify trends, risks, and opportunities
- Provide feature walkthroughs for the latest product releases
- Collaborate with internal teams to address customer challenges
- Establish and provide e-discovery strategies and best practices using our platform.
- Serve as the voice of the customer internally to influence the product roadmap and to ensure features meet customer needs.
Special Knowledge, Skills, Abilities and Training:
- Driven, collaborative individual who is a team player
- Ability to build and cultivate strong customer relationships
- Problem solver with strong attention to detail
- Ability to quickly learn and understand technology
- Proven track-record in Sales, Customer Success, or Support in the Legal
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Education & Experience:
- Bachelors’s in technology (computer science, IT, etc.) or legal field (Paralegal, JD)
- Brainspace, ACEDS or other e-discovery certification(s)
- Some experience in account management or consulting; preferred within e-discovery or data forensics vertical
- Prior experience in collaborating with and building strong relationships with clients
- Excellent organization and time management skills to handle multiple, competing demands
- Project Management experience and / or PMP certification is a plus