US Government, Harris County Resources for Children and Adults
- Full Time
Under supervision of the Program Specialist, this position provides case coordination to the Senior Justice Assessment Center (SJAC) clients.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Completes face to face visits and psycho-social assessments for the Senior Justice Assessment Center (SJAC) clients.
- Coordinates and facilitates all forensic examinations, capacity assessments, physical exams and others as needed.
- Prepares and maintains comprehensive, accurate and timely case documentation and enters it into Evolv.
- Makes referrals to social services agencies and completes Crime Victims Compensation (CVC) applications as needed.
- Participates in weekly Multi-disciplinary team meetings.
- Provides ongoing case coordination.
- Other duties as assigned.
Harris County is an Equal Opportunity Employer