US Government, Sheriff/Coroner
For more information and how to apply, contact Dr. Brian Hutchins, Chief Forensic Pathologist at email@example.com .
The San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department is recruiting for a Forensic Pathologist who performs autopsies, provides the determination of the cause and manner of death, timely completion of autopsy reports, and provides expert testimony.
At the time of appointment, applicants must:
1) Be fingerprinted and pass a background investigation.
2) Must possess a valid Physician’s and Surgeon’s License issued by the State of California.
3) Possess board certification in Anatomic Pathology from the American Board of Pathology.
4) Be in, or have completed, a fellowship in Forensic Pathology.
5)Possess or be eligible for certification in Forensic Pathology by the time of commencing work for San Bernardino County Sheriff’s Department.
6) Be board certified in Forensic Pathology within two years of the hire date and must maintain board certification throughout the course of employment.