US Government, University of Hawai'i - West O'ahu - Academic Affairs (L)
Salary Information: Minimum for Academic Year 2022-2023, $1,671 per credit hour, commensurate with education and experience.
- For lecturer applicant pool, part-time, pending availability of funds and actual staffing requirements.
- Must be available to teach courses online and in person, either during the day, evening, or weekend.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Teach assigned courses in Forensic Science.
- Maintain a minimum of one office hour per week for each course taught.
- Prepare course syllabi and reports related to teaching and student progress.
- Work under supervision of division chair in integrating teaching efforts with other instructors in discipline area.
- As needed, work with multi-media presentation, distance education instruction, and teaching at off-campus sites.
- Master’s degree in relevant discipline in Forensic Science, or equivalent of 5 years of full-time work experience in forensic discipline.
- Demonstrated teaching effectiveness.
- College teaching experience.
Click on the “Apply” button on the top right corner of the screen to complete an application and attach required documents. Documents include: (1) cover letter indicating how you satisfy the minimum and desirable qualifications, (2) curriculum vitae, (3) name and contact information of three (3) professional references and (4) official transcripts (copies of official transcripts are acceptable; however, original official transcripts will be required at the time of hire.) Incomplete applications will not be considered. The application will be considered incomplete if material is unreadable. Note: If you have not applied for a position before using NEOGOV, you will need to create an account.