US Government, Attorney General's Office
All employees and volunteers of the Washington State Attorney General’s Office serve a crucial role in the protection of the state, its people and resources, thereby providing an incomparable degree of job satisfaction. The AGO is composed of diverse, collegial and supremely talented legal professionals who are resolute in their commitment to public service and share the common goal of advancing the public interest. For more information about the AGO, we encourage you to review the Office’s Annual Report which can be found HERE and view THIS VIDEO.
The Office appreciates the benefits of a healthy life-work balance as well as a respectful, inclusive and diverse workplace. Successful candidates will join an Office in which every person is committed to providing exceptional legal services and where individual professional development is encouraged and supported. The exceptional benefits of joining the AGO include:
- A competitive benefit package that includes affordable medical plan options, dental benefits and retirement plans
- Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Military and Civil Leave and Paid Holidays
- Transparent salary schedule – AAG salaries are set between $74,520 and $139,572. The exact amount is set in accordance with Appendix B of the AWAAG CBA
The AGO will pay the general bar dues of someone who begins their assignment on or before January 31st per Article 10.8 of the AWAAG CBA
- Flex schedules and telecommuting options
- A formal AAG mentoring program that complements the AGO’s inherently collegial and supportive environment
- Health and wellness program
- Training and career development program that is recognized for its excellence and efficacy by AGOs nationwide
The Bob Keppel Criminal Justice Division of the Washington State Attorney General’s Office has an exciting and rewarding opportunity in its downtown Seattle office for an attorney interested in investigating and prosecuting financial crimes! The Financial Crimes Team investigates and prosecutes a wide variety of cases including wage theft, tax fraud, identify theft, complex fraud, elder fraud and crimes committed by government employees and public officials. We seek an attorney with significant litigation experience to combat fraud in Washington.