US Government, Law Enforcement
- Associate’s degree in computer science, public administration, or related field. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Demonstrated experience with intrusion techniques, security testing, internet usage analysis, and system diagnostics.
- Demonstrated knowledge of all aspects of the digital media and devices including but not limited to computers, mobile devices, external storage media, third party data sources, and loT devices preferably in a criminal justice or similar law enforcement environment.
- Knowledge of chain of custody and the uniqueness of digital evidence.
- Strong time management skills with a demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects.
- Ability to obtain and process forensic evidence into a format that can be used for legal purposes.
- Strong analytical skills and ability to provide courtroom testimony.
- Possess and maintain a valid Florida Driver’s license throughout employment without any restrictions that affect job performance.
- An equivalent combination of training and experience may be considered. Such experience must be clearly documented in the application for consideration.
Have at least three (3) generally accepted digital forensic certifications:
- Digital Forensics Software – (i.e. MCFE, CCPA, GKO, EnCE, ACE, X-Ways)
- Digital Forensics, Vendor Neutral – (i.e. CCE, CCFT, GCFE, GCFA)
- International Association of Computer Investigative Specialist (IACIS) – (i.e. CFCE, ICMDE, CAWFE)