US Government, Health and Human Services - Forensic Center
- Full Time
Employee is responsible for safeguarding people and property at the Center for Forensic Psychiatry buildings, facilities and grounds. Duties include security, fire safety and occupational safety responsibilities in the Safety Department. Position is responsible for coordination and maintenance, in the testing and modification of the Simplex Grinnell electronic fire and safety alarm system. Employee is also responsible for environmental checks on grounds and within the facility.
Click here to view the Job Specification
To be considered for this position you must:
- Apply for this position online via NEOGOV; click on “Apply” in the job posting for instructions on submitting your electronic application. Hard copy applications are not accepted.
- Relevant experience and/or education referred to in the supplemental questions must be documented in the resume, transcript and/or application to allow for accurate screening.
- Meet the Selective Position Requirement (SPR) OR SubClass Code (if applicable).
- Attach a resume identifying specific experience and dates of employment. Dates of employment should include month and year and hours per week.
- Attach a cover letter.
- If applicable, attach a copy of an official transcript(s). We accept scanned copies of official transcripts. We do not accept web-based, internet, or copies of unofficial transcripts. Official transcripts provide the name of the institution, confirmation that a degree was awarded and on what date, and the registrar’s signature.
Failure to complete any of the above items may result in your application not being considered. See instructions for attaching files here: Instructions