US Government, Health & Human Services
Features of the position
- Competitive compensation
- Work collaboratively with clinic therapists and case managers to provide comprehensive care
- Manageable workload expectations that support quality care rather than high volume quotas
- No in-person call (rotating backup support by phone to the on-call clinician)
- Excellent benefit package including annual CME allowance, retirement contributions, excellent medical and dental options, paid time off
- Potential for loan repayments
About the Division
Lane County Behavioral Health Services encompasses a broad array of services and programs. Services include treatment for children, families, and adults. Services can be accessed through a variety of programs focusing on mental health issues. Lane County Behavioral Health Services is a public mental health provider receiving funding from state mental health grants and client fees, some of which may be in the form of Medicaid, Medicare, and other insurance carriers’ reimbursements.
See what Lane County employees have to say about working for Behavioral Health!
*Lane County employees may be eligible for student loan repayment: See links below
Schedule: Monday – Friday; 8:00am – 5:00pm
*This is an AFSCME Nurses represented position*