US Government, Health & Human Services
*This position is eligible for relocation assistance *
Lane County Behavioral Health in beautiful Eugene, Oregon is seeking a skilled and enthusiastic adult psychiatrist for its community outpatient clinic. This is the ideal position for the clinician interested in the rewards associated with serving more vulnerable patients through the public mental health system while also achieving an excellent work/life balance. The position involves performing psychiatric assessments, consultations, and follow-up appointments for clients in the general adult and/or forensic clinic while working as part of a multi-disciplinary team. Integrated care opportunities with affiliated primary care clinics may also be available.
*This is a full-time position, although part-time requests will be considered.
Features of the position
• Highly competitive compensation
• Work collaboratively with clinic therapists and case managers to provide comprehensive care
• Manageable workload expectations that support quality care rather than high volume quotas
• No in-person call (rotating backup support by phone to the on-call clinician)
• Excellent benefit package including annual CME allowance, retirement contributions, moving expenses, excellent medical and dental options, paid time off
• Potential for loan repayments
About the Division
Lane County Behavioral Health provides services to more than 1,600 individuals with behavioral health conditions. We work with community partners to provide a continuum of care from prevention through treatment and aftercare in an environment that promotes a culture of resilience and recovery.
Lane County Behavioral Health is a participant in the National Health Service Corps (NHSC) Loan Repayment Program.
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
*This is a non-represented position*